Hi! I’m Lisa, and I’m so happy that you decided to visit my little piece of the internet! I started blogging in January 2015 as a creative outlet. I had a few name, themes, and focus changes along the way but ended up with My Joyful Spirit. I absolutely love blogging.
- I am a Navy brat who spent most of my life in Florida but now calls Wisconsin home.
- I am happily married and have two beautiful daughters who are 10 years apart.
- My oldest daughter edits my posts and my youngest help with photography.
- I am a church pianist and love to accompany the Children’s Choir at our parish.
- I was baptized Catholic when I was 16 years old. It was my choice!
- I love to work with paper crafts and Stamping’ Up! products.
- Growing up, I lived in Naples, Italy and Asmara, Ethiopia. (See number 1!)
- I currently work as an Executive Assistant at a bank.
- We adopted our rescue dog, Macey when she was five.
- I love the Green Bay Packers!